Below are some of the questions we get asked the most. If you have a question that we don’t answer here, please use the form at the bottom of this page to ask us and we’ll respond as quickly as we can.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you do live drafts as well as online drafts?
- We can only do online fantasy football drafts due to obvious reasons such as travel costs, etc.
- We will sign in to your fantasy football league draft using the username and password you provide us. Nobody will know you have a solid team of experienced draft gurus picking for you unless you tell them!
- Of course! We ask you to give us any fantasy player or team preferences you have and we will try to get those players at the best value in the draft. We cannot guarantee we get all of your players but we will try our best to get them without sacrificing a solid fantasy team. If you tell us you want a certain player at all costs, we’ll work around that as well. We are flexible and want you to have a team you have fun rooting for all season.
- Usually by Wednesday we have a solid grasp of who the best pickups for your team will be. We have found this to be the day most leagues set their transactions to run as well. However, we will work within your league guidelines. If you need them earlier in the week, we will do our best. However, it usually takes until Wednesday to know which players may not play due to injury, any possible lineup changes, etc.
- Although we may offer advice throughout the week, we will be sure to send you our suggested lineup based on your team by Saturday. With regards to any games played before Sunday (such as Thursday Night Football) we will be sure to notify you to put your players in from that game.
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee you a championship. What we can do is put you in position to seriously compete with a solid team and enjoy your fantasy football season to the fullest. That’s what it’s all about!